Maple Youth Services provides highly trained and experienced staff to supervise and support the transportation needs of youth and young children. Transportation is provided to young people in ‘out of home care’ and includes trips to and from areas such as, education facilities, sporting commitments, after hours schools care, medical appointments, family visits, and placement changes to name just a few examples.
Our experienced staff recognise that sometimes these trips can be emotional for both the children and their families, and utilise their training and experience to build positive interactions and experiences, whilst always remaining focused on the child.
Maple Youth Services provide safe transportation services across Australia, 7 days per week.
What are Transport Services?
Transportation is a service provided to children and young people in need who are currently receiving supports and care under relevant service structures. Transportation can include trips to and from areas such as, education facilities, sporting commitments, after hours schools care, medical appointments, family visits, and placement changes as examples. The primary focus is getting the child or young person from A to B in safe, secure, and positive environment.
Transport Service Components
Maple Youth Services provides highly trained workers, certified vehicles, and approved child seats to transport and or supervise a child/ young person for a variety of activities. Prior to engagement, Maple Youth Services works with clients to plan out relevant activities and coordinate key schedule, times and that the correct equipment is provided.
The circumstances in which supervised transport might be required include the following:
- School Drop Off’s, Pick Up’s and after hours school care.
- Attending a Supervised Contact Visit or Family Visits.
- Attending Appointments whether they be medical, court, or support based.
- Activity outings such as sporting commitments, dancing classes or other extracurricular events.
How does MYS deliver Transport Services
- Liaising with the caseworker and stakeholders as required.
- Picking up, supervising, transporting and dropping off the child/young person.
- Ensuring the appointments occur in the manner directed by the relevant caseworker/stakeholder.
- Ensuring the transport arrangements are safe and meet the needs of the child/young person.
- Providing comprehensive reporting options and recounts on the service shift to contribute to the young persons; ChildStory.
Our point of difference when it comes to Transport Services
The Maple Commitment
Our experienced and vetted Transport Workforce
Our Youth Workers have studied and trained diligently to understand and respond to the needs of children and young people. Through our stringent recruitment and upskilling programs, we ensure only those who are confident and safe drivers, with good driving records are allocated to Transport Supports. Hence Your team can feel confident and at ease with our Youth Workers’ exceptional experience and skills when it comes to getting children and young people from A to B. We pride ourselves on our countless years of experience providing services to children and young people in need – from management to support workers.
Whether its a query about the services we provide, or just a general enquiry, we would love to hear from you!