Maple recognised as Number 1 Disability Support Worker Recruiter by Indeed
Maple Community Services, this week, as been recognised by esteemed recruitment platform Indeed, as the Number 1 Recruiter for Disability Support Work across Australia.
This is an absolutely fantastic achievement for Maple, who has been working extremely diligently over the past 12 months to uphold it’s employee culture and exceed expectations on all levels.
“Being recognised with such an achievement is a testament to the hard work performed across the board, by management staff and our superstar Support Workers.” – Maple Management.
For us here at Maple, we have adapted a progressive away to recruiting the next members of our family, not focusing on the traditional channels and processes other businesses utilise. And that is because we understand it takes a special person to work within this industry, where we support some of society’s most vulnerable.
We value our staff, the effort they inject each and every day, and the support they provide to the Maple Community. Without their dedication, we as a company would cease to exist.
What sets Maple apart?
When asked what sets Maple apart from other providers within this space, there are a couple of things that come to mind. These include:
- Our Onboarding Process:
- We threw that old, dusty book out ages ago, and implemented a fresh and bespoke way of intaking our newbies into the organisation.
- Our Accessibility:
- This one is a simple one to say, but a hard one to achieve. Just like our clients, we ensure each and every staff members has a direct line to their team and the broader Maple Management. Whether it’s for an emergency, personal support, or shift questions, each Support Worker has their very own contact at Maple that they can contact 24/7.
- Community Feel:
- We have strived hard to create a family atmosphere within the company, ensuring everyone feels comfortable, confident, and happy in their role.
- The Recruitment Process:
- We removed the traditional questions of ‘Where do you see yourself in 5 years’, and ‘Why do you think your suited to this position’ and replaced them with questions that get to know the individual for who they are and what lived experiences they can bring to elevate the company and successfully support their clients.
- Equality and Inclusion:
- No matter your heritage, background, experience, age, or ability, our vision of “an inclusive society that represents equal opportunities” is lived and breathed through our recruitment process and Maple Staff. It makes many difference hands from different walks of life to make the world go round, and we embrace that here at Maple.
- We actually care about our staff and their wellbeing.
- This one doesn’t need an explanation, it’s pretty simple – WE CARE.
So if you’re looking for your next career move, or if you’re a client looking for a support company that lives and breathes the same progressive ethos as yourself, then look no further than Maple Community Services.